BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. — Update as of 8:46 p.m. Monday, November 12
The evacuation warning for the Thermalito area has been lifted according to Cal Fire. This includes the area of Highway 99 east to Highway 70 from Highway 162 north to Highway 149.
Updated Nov. 12, 4:33 p.m.:
As of Monday, November 12, the following mandatory evacuations remain in place for the Camp Fire:
- Paradise, Magalia, Concow, Butte Creek Canyon, and Butte Valley
- Powellton zone
- Lovelock zone
- Humbug zone
- Stirling zone
- North coutelenc zone
- North fir haven zone
- Nimshew zone
- Carnegie/colter zone
- South firhaven zone
- South coutelenc zone
- North pines zone
- South pines zone
- Old Magalia zone
- Lower pentz zone
- Morgan ridge zone
- Lower Clark zone
- Yankee hill
- Skyway from lower paradise to the Chico city limits
- Morgan ridge
- Highway 70 from Pulga to West branch feather river bridge
- All of Clark Road and all of pentz road, south to highway 70, everything west to highway 99 and south to highway 149 including all of butte valley
- Shippee Road from Highway 149 to Highway 99
- Cherokee Road to Highway 70 to Lake Oroville south to Table Mountain Blvd.
- East Bound Hwy 162/Oro Quincy Hwy at Forbestown Rd east to Mountain House
The following evacuation warnings remain in place:
- Highway 162 to Highway 99 to Highway 149 to 70 (with exception of Shippee Road from Highway 149 to Highway 99
- Highway 99 east to Highway 70 from Highway 162 north to highway 149
- Nopel Road at Highway 32, north to the county line
Evacuation shelters that still have room are:
- Yuba-Sutter Fairgrounds in Yuba City, located at 442 Franklin
- Bidwell Junior High School, located at 2376 North Avenue in Chico
- Butte County Fairgrounds, located at 199 E Hazel Street in Gridley
Animal shelters have been opened at the following locations:
Butte County Fairgrounds, located at 199 E Hazel Street in Gridley
Chico Municipal Airport, located at 150 Airpark Blvd.
To find missing pets, contact North Valley Animal Disaster Group at 530-895-0000
Non-emergency medical care has been set-up at the following locations:
Mission Ranch Primary Care, located at 114 Mission Ranch Blvd. #10 in Chico.
This clinic will be open Suncay from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for evacuees, especially those needing medical refills.
Shalom Free Clinic, located at 1010 Mangrove in Chico.
This clinic will be open Sunday from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. to provide non-emergency medical care.