Redding's 'Redd Sun Festival' announces line up
REDDING, Calif. —
Monday, the line up was announced for the Redd Sun Festival, a large outdoor music festival coming to Redding in September.
The two day festival, one day for country and one for rock and roll, will take place on September 29 and 30.
On Saturday, September 29, there will be the following performers:
- Floater, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lit, 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Candlebox, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Awolnation, 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
On Sunday, September 30, there will be the following performers:
- David Luning, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Carly Pearce, 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Frankie Ballard, 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Eli Young Band, 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
To learn more about the festival, click here.